Monday, August 10, 2009

picture problem no more

I was really concerned about just mailing a bunch of 4x6s to our agency. Being a scrapbooker, I wanted to be able to tell the story of the pictures. Just sending a bunch of loose pictures goes against my very soul.
I emailed Tammy at the adoption agency and asked her if I could put the pictures in a mini-scrapbook. Well, guess what- I CAN! I just have to use a very small, very flat album since they ship it to Korea with our packet. Lucky for me, I have the PERFECT red creative memories album.

I have been busy laying out pages in my head all day!

I can't wait to get started!

And Casey, you'll be happy to know I have to limit my journaling, since the comments will have to be translated to Korean.

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! You're great at scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project! I'm sure it'll turn out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you need help cutting back on your journal entries - you know I'm a pro at that! :0

    ReplyDelete