Friday, July 31, 2009

a picture's worth a thousand words

My friend Hallie has had some pretty amazing pictures of her little man, Grant taken over the past year. Case in point:

Her super talented photography, Brandi Pitts, emailed me after Hallie told her our story. Brandi wanted to volunteer to take our first family pictures whenever we get to bring our sweet baby home! I was so excited! What a gift and what a special blessing. I know we will treasure those picture so much! I can't thank you enough, Brandi!

Well, Brandi has gone above and beyond blessing our family! She has graciously said she will donate $25 for the first ten session that book from my website to our adoption fund. That's $250! Not to mention you will have some incredible pictures of your family!

Check out Brandi's website http://www.brandipitts.com and her blog at http://www.brandipitts.com/blog/ Her work is incredible and will speak for itself!

If you decide to book a session, you contact Brandi directly at brandi@brandipitts.com to book your session- just make sure you tell her I sent ya!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! Anyone that books Brandi will NOT be disappointed!!!!!!!!! Oh and Mary Leigh.. I love your Poster Boy! :)

    ReplyDelete