Thursday, August 6, 2009

picture pressure

We are in the process of filling out more paperwork and getting physicals and all that fun stuff. Part of our next step is sending in pictures. We have to send in a picture of the front of our house, our family together, and individual shots of me and Nick.

At first I was very excited, I love pictures!! But this is kinda stressing me out. I mean, these are the first impression the Korean agency will have of us. I want them to be the best pictures possible; I want us to look fun, young, and exciting, but also like we will be incredible parents!

There are rules of types of pictures you can send in- no revealing outfits, no sunglasses, no bathing suits (Yeah, like I'm gonna send a picture of me in a bathing suit to ANYONE, much less the agency who is going to give us a baby!)

I think I'll post some pictures tonight and get approval of them first. So come back to voice your opinion and vote!

We have to send in a minimum of 10 pictures, but no max.... this is dangerous!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me wonder what kind of pictures they have rec'd in the past that made them feel it was important to specify no bathing suit pictures. Ha!

    ReplyDelete