Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More about Seoul

Some other things I just wanted to note.
  • The elevator in our hotel smells like Nick's deodorant. I love it. It smells like a clean man. I tried to figure out the air freshener. I can see it, but can't reach it.
  • There are lots of motorcycles. Funny part is, they have the big gloves to keep their hands warm, and they are taped, like with packing tape or duct tape to the handlebars. I'm gonna try to get a picture.
  • Seoul has a unique smell. I can't describe it. I have a funny nose, but it's not a smell that makes me gag, it's just a different smell. You get these strong wiffs of it from time to time. If you have been here, you know.
  • I think they are super afraid of H1N1. There was lots of signage at the airport and in our room, and there are TONS of people wearing masks. Here is a picture I snapped

1 comment:

  1. They wore masks when we were there long before H1N1.
    I remember snapping those too!

    ReplyDelete